*** COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATE ***
Our Assisted Living program remains open as an essential community service. Please be advised that all staff and clients are being pre-screened before delivering and receiving Assisted Living services. With everyone’s health and safety in mind, and to reduce the risk of exposure and transmission of the virus, we will be asking the following questions before you receive services inside your home:
- Do you have new/worse shortness of breath, a cough or fever (>38°); accompanied by fatigue, sore throat, joint pain, muscle aches, headaches and/or runny nose?
- Have you recently travelled or had close contact with someone that has travelled outside of Canada?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of someone with COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)?
- Do you have recent onset of/undiagnosed diarrhea 3 or more times during the last 24 hours?
- Do you have other known infectious illness (e.g. Pink eye, measles, etc.)?
If you are facing an urgent challenge, please call 416-243-0127 and we will get back to you as soon as we are able. Please refer to this page for further agency updates and COVID-19 resources. We encourage you to sign up for our eNews system to receive our updates directly.
If you are experiencing symptoms of the virus, please contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000.
Our Assisted Living program provides assistance to seniors who require personal support, homemaking and/or security checks in select seniors residence buildings. This program enables seniors to maintain an optimal level of independence by providing assistance with daily activities essential to remaining safe in the home. Services are personalized and specific to the care needs of the individual.
Referral and eligibility assessment required by Central LHIN Home & Community Care. ESS Case Managers can work with the Central LHIN to assist qualified residents. For further information please call our administrative office at 416-243-0127 ext. 503 or for additional information visit www.centrallhin.on.ca/contactus.aspx.
FeesNo cost for eligible clients.
Central King Seniors Residence
15 King Street
Weston ON M9P 3V8
1447 Royal York Road
Etobicoke ON M9P 3V8
Our Saviour Thistletown Lutheran Lodge
2715 Islington Avenue
Rexdale ON M9V 5H3
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.