ESS is walking in the Toronto Challenge in benefit of our clients and their families. This is a family-friendly 1k/5k walk and run which raises money for organizations supporting seniors in the City of Toronto. It’s open to all ages and abilities. This year our goal is to raise $6,000 for ESS!
How you can help:
- Register to walk or run and help us critical raise funds for our programs and services (see below for event and registration information).
- Sponsor ESS – make a secure online donation on our fundraising page in support of our Toronto Challenge walking team.
Event and Registration Information:
ESS will be walking the 5k walk as a team, but individuals and families can choose between the 1k fun walk, 5k walk or 5k run.
$20 – Adult
$10 – Youth (14 or under), Senior (65+) or Person with disability
$40 – Family (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
* Payment can be made by credit card, cash or cheque made out to ESS Support Services.
* Those requiring a support person can register their support person at no cost.
ESS will reimburse your registration fee if individuals raise a minimum of $100 or families a minimum of $200.
- Fill out a registration form
- Send your completed form and registration fee to our main office with attention to Lucy Bonyun:
- ESS Support Services – 2245 Lawrence Ave. W, Etobicoke ON M9P 3W3.
For more information, please contact Natalia at our main office at 416-243-0127 ext. 241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a donation in support of our walking team, please visit our team page to make a secure online donation: www.bit.ly/essTOchallenge2019.